Dr. Ethan Wilson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ethan Wilson?

Emergency room physician, so some stars don't apply

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I have had two occasions when Dr. Wilson was the er doctor when I was admitted to the Good Samaritan Hospital emergency room. He was caring, took lots of time talking to me and finding out what he needed to know. He did tests to make sure all was well before sending me home. I was very impressed with him and how much care he took with me. I've spoken to others who had him as an er doctor, and all think the world of him

Emergency room

Posted on May 30th, 2011

Dr. Wilson accurately diagnosed my C-Diff infection and prescribed the proper medication. He spent a lot of time with me explaining what C-Diff is and how I might have contracted such a thing. I really liked his professional handling of my illness. One certainly does NOT want to contract C-Diff if you can possibly avoid it. Man was I sick!

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Dr. basically told me he thought my symptoms were all in my head- he told me that verbally and wrote it in his reports. His nurse before that asked me point blank why do I go to my PCP. I was stunned that she would ask that. Later on in my visit I asked her why she asked that- she admitted it was wrong and said she would never go to him and said basically he's not a good Dr.That visit was already traumatic due to severe pain I was in.It left a bad taste in my mouth.

Posted on March 6th, 2017