More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ethel Adeloye
Dr. Ethel Adeloye, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Brooklyn, MD . She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Adeloye is affiliated with Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, Northwest Hospital Center and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ethel Adeloye has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ethel Adeloye is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ethel Adeloye - Posted on August 24th, 2011
Dr. Adeloye has been seeing my daughter since she was two years old. I have moved to different parts of the city twice but I travel the distance needed to get Dr. Adeloye to care for my child. She is highly experienced, patient and firm about patient care. In my standing she is a highly recommended pediatrician.
Dr. Adeloye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Northwest Hospital Center
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Maryland Genl Hosp
Union Memorial Hospital
Harbor Hospital Center
Mercy Medical Center Inc
39 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ethel Adeloye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.