Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Etrat S Moghissi has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Showing 5 of 17
I've never been to such a rude doctor. I went to her because my primary doctor recommended I see a specialist for thyroid issues. She offered far less knowledge and medical care than my regular doctor has already been doing. I waited 55 minutes and then she spent 2 rushed minutes with me. I had questions about my labs being out of range and she said "you are fine" even tho the results had flags in 3 areas. I told her I wasn't feeling optimal and she wrote on my lab, "Patient feeling better" . She also has no lab so you must go off sign for blood draws. Parking is very pricey. It was a total waste of time and money for me. I will not return.
Dr. Moghissi spent less than 5 mins with me on my first visit to her office. She barely examined me and then, handed me a piece of paper telling me that I needed lab work done without bothering to explain that I would need to fast beforehand or, any other details. She then told me to return in 10 days to see her again. Knowing that she would only be reading me my lab results, I opted to have her call me instead of making an office visit...saving me the $50 copay as well as gas and parking fees.
I've been diabetic for 15 years, and never have I had a worse experience than I did with this Dr. She was incredibly rude and condescending, and the few times I went, she never even asked me if I needed any prescriptions. It felt like an inconvenience to even ask her. She is rude to her staff also. There are much better options in the area.
41 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1977
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Etrat S Moghissi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPacific Hearing And Balance Inc, 4644 Lincoln Blvd Ste 409, Marina Del Rey, CA
Dr. Etrat S Moghissi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.