Dr. Etsegenet Ayele Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Etsegenet Ayele?

she is the best

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

she is one if the best female doctors in the world. she cares for her patients, and gives you what you need.

Find a different practice

Posted on July 21st, 2013

The office staff, they are incompetent. Paperwork lays idle somewhere and you have to keep after them. What a pain. The extent of doctoring is giving you a blood work slip and sending you on your way after listening disinterestly to your issue. The Dr. seems to have to care for her babies and the practice does not receive proper attention.

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Too long of a wait in exam room...an hour. She apologized. Her reason was because she spends alot of time with her patients....a good thing except waiting too long. Make your appt. the first she has. Also when I was out of town for my Mothers funeral and I forgot one of my meds and called the Doc's office to get at least 10 pills for my stay im Mps. No one ever called me back. She never got back to me on my blood work so I figured no news is good news. I was to have a Mamomgram and bone density tests as well but she never made them for me. So test never done. The follow up is horrible but I do like the Dr. So plan on doing your own foot work.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Great office, nice area, nice and clean office. Dr and staff willing to listen. Would recommend to friends!

NOT UP TO DATE ON MY AUTO IMMUNE ILLNESS, UNCARING

Posted on June 15th, 2012

WASN'T HELPFUL, DISORGANIZED STAFF, HORRIBLE FOLLOW-UP WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. THOUGHT A FEMALE DOCTOR WOULD BE A BETTER LISTENER. SEEMED GREAT ON FIRST VISIT, WAS DOWN RIGHT RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL ON FOLLOW-UP VISIT. NEVER GOT BACK TO ME WITH MRI RESULTS. NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGIN IN MY SEARCH FOR A CARING, COMPETENT DOCTOR. OVER ALL TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED!!

Posted on September 26th, 2011

The doctor seems to be out of the office whenever I call for an appointment and I self diagnose. This is okay most of the time, but when you advise the staff that you need to see a doctor they do not let you. Very frustrating when you are in pain and nobody seems to care. Can't really tell you how long the wait is, I'd have to get in first.

I am happy and satisfied

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I was looking for a doctor for long time and now I got one. A doctor that has that touch of care and make you feel comfertable. Dr. Ayele was the best doctor I have ever seen for long time. I liked their office, it is so clean and very convinient. Great staff!

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I found Dr. Ayele to be a good doctor during my visits as a patient. (approx. one year) She spent a sufficient amount of time with me and also had a delightful personality. I felt very comfortable in her presence, which is not always the case with many doctors. Had I not relocated to another area quite a ways from her office, I would still be retaining her as my int. medicine physician. I am a female. I hope to see her ratings go up from what I've seen in this system. My illness did not escalate to the point of needing to be hospitalized; however, if that had eventually been necessary, I truly believe my opinion of her would remain the same of better,

can't get past the front office

Posted on June 28th, 2010

I would not recommend this dr. to anyone.

Posted on May 15th, 2017