Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eubulus W Kerr III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 16
The nurse calls you out of the waiting room pretty quickly, however, you have to wait longer on the doctor to come in. Only seen the doctor twice since I began. In lieu of seeing the doctor a nurse practioner comes in. The nurse practioner is very attentive and caring. He listens is quite explicit in explaining the problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kerr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Eubulus W Kerr III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpine Institute Of Louisiana, 1500 Line Ave Ste 200, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Eubulus W Kerr III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.