Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene H Alexander DO
Dr. Eugene H Alexander, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR, with other offices in Paris, AR and Fort Smith, AR . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Paris. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene H Alexander has 3 locations
363 S 5th St
Paris, AR 72855
6801 Rogers Ave Fl 2
Fort Smith, AR 72903
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene H Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eugene H Alexander has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Eugene H Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Eugene H Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene H Alexander, DO - Family Medicine in Fort Smith, AR, in this video.
Dr. Eugene H Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.