Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene Antelis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antelis - Posted on December 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antelis - Posted on February 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antelis - Posted on April 3rd, 2015
Dr. Antelis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
64 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1954
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Eugene Antelis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Eugene Antelis
Aetna AvMed Blue Cross and Blue Shield Beechstreet PPO Cigna Coventry Dimension Health PPO Evolutions Healthcare System PPO Galaxy Health Network PPO Great West Humana Molina Multiplan PHCS PPO Neighborhood Health Partnership United Healthcare
Locations & DirectionsEUGENE ANTELIS, 9080 Kimberly Blvd Ste 6, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Eugene Antelis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.