Dr. Eugene Barth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Barth?

I HAVE HAD TWO BOYS THAT DR. BARTH TOOK CARE OF THEM.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

THE BOTH OF THEM HAD SOME MORE ILLNESSES THAN JUST THE NORMAL CHILDHOOD ONE'S. MY FIRST BORN SON, JOEY WAS BORN ALMOST 6 WEEKS EARLY. MY SECOND SON JOSH HAD A TUMOR MASS AND A DROWNING A WEEK BEFORE HIS SECOND BIRTHDAY. THRU GOD'S GRACE AND HIS LOVING CARE THRU THEIR LIFETIME THEY HAVE BOTH LIVED A VERY NORMAL LIFE. JOEY IS ALMOST 30 AND JOSH IS 24. WE ENJOY AND LOVE THEM VERY MUCH. WE THANK HIM FOR ALL HIS LOVING GUIDANCE.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Barth was my pediatcian when I was younger. He is now my twin boys (4.5) and my youngest (almost 2). He is fabulous!

Posted on October 8th, 2009

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Barth since birth (almost 14 years ago) and we both think he is wonderful. He never seems rushed or distracted. He keeps eye contact with her, not me or a computer screen. He listens to what she has to say (even when its unrelated to the visit) and he has a wonderful sense of humor.

Awesome with kids!

Posted on May 12th, 2009

My kids have always loved going to Dr. Barth. They are now 4 and 2. I tell all my friends about him. He is the best!

Posted on March 28th, 2016