Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Coral Gables, FL and Miami, FL . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bauerlein is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital & Clinics, Cedars Medical Center and Jackson South Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My experience....Dr. was pleasant and cordial. He heard everything about my history of open heart surgery but was not informative as to symptoms or plan of care. Could not or would not provide a referral for an electrophysiologist. Was not familiar with a device I was wearing for the heart called a Zoll Life Vest. Extremely pleasant but did not resolve any of my concerns.
Dr. Bauerlein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Cedars Medical Center
Jackson South Community Hospital
Jackson Memorial Hospital
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
UMHC/Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
29 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III in this video.
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.