Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Becker
Dr. Eugene Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Becker is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Becker has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Kings County Hospital Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
51 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Eugene Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9 Cedar Dr, Great Neck, NY
Dr. Eugene Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.