Dr. Eugene Buchwald Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Buchwald?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

At first, I thought he was mean - too straightforward & to-the-point, even cutting you off, to make you stay focused on direct answers only, to his direct questions.... But I came to respect his way of handling the visit, even though I felt like crying in my pain...

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Worst neurologist ever. Needs to stop practicing

Dr. Buchwald is the best neurologist I have seen

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Buchwald since I suffered a mild stroke a little over a decade ago. I find him to be helpful and caring and attentive to my needs. He has always given me accurate advice that is flexible to the changes in my overall health and activity. I couldn't imagine a better physician.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Did not resolve my back pain problem, back got worst

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I have been going to dr buchwald for 30 years! I have followed him to 3 different locations. He has been my neurologist through 3 pregnancies and since I have a neurological problem I had to be under his care throughout the pregnancies...I am now a grandmother,that's how long I have been going to him. I hope he never retires!

Top Notch Neurologist

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I had originally been scheduled to see one of Dr. Buchwald's fellow partners about a year back. However the partner was pulled away for an emergency and rather than reschedule I saw Dr. Buchwald who was available. The first appointment couldn't have gone much better given the circumstances. I have been back to see Dr. Buchwald an additional 3 times and I feel very lucky to be in his care.

Unprofessional

Posted on August 21st, 2013

The delivery of a diagnosis or medical info to an elderly patient is just as important as the science behind it - for a doctor to be so RUDE and UNCARING is just wrong and very unprofessional - it seemed that he was in a bad MOOD - that should not interfere with a patients care .... unaccceptable and will NOT return to him for any care ....

Wonderful Experience with Dr. B Again and Again

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr. B has been my neurologist for the last 10 years. I have yet to find a more competent and concerned physician. He takes his time with me, provides candid yet compassionate feedback, and has been in my corner through some very difficult times.He has also made me healthier and more able to be a good wife and mother. I couldn't recommend a care giver more highly.

An Excellent Local Specialist

Posted on April 12th, 2009

I saw Dr. Buchwald last month due to a series of headaches and nausea that had left my primary care doctor perplexed. He recommended Dr. Buchwald and I thank him for that. My visit to Edison Neurologic Associates was excellent. While the staff there could have been a bit more generous, Dr. Buchwald was fantastic. He quickly diagnosed my problem and set me on a path to recovery. Even more so, he treated me kindly and with care. Thank you Dr. Buchwald!

Posted on December 11th, 2008

Lack of concern, does not listen to the underlying problem. Very unprofessional, did not take my full history.

Posted on June 28th, 2017