Eugene Bulkin Is this you?

Have you seen Eugene Bulkin?

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I saw Dr. Bulkin for the first time in 2011. I had such severe lower back pain for weeks that I was crying by the time I got to his office. He ordered an MRI (the results was devastating), gave me cortisone shots in my lower back and some pain pills. It all helped and soon thereafter I felt human again. The follow-up visits seem to occur every 2 years, when my back acts up again. I would highly recommend Dr. Bulkin.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr. Eugene Bulkin was recommended by my physical therapist, who's seen loads of doctors come and go. He said Dr. Bulkin is exceptional - and he was right. Dr. B is friendly, warm, frank and funny - most importantly, he is a sharp observer. He had a sense of what might be going on with my condition before the MRI was done - and he was right. Best of all: he called me as soon as the MRI results came in, lightening fast. Exceptional. He explains everything clearly and is a really compassionate human being. Doctors who respond rapidly, take their time with patients and have a friendly and smart staff who take care of your authorizations before you even have to ask? Yes, it's possible with the thoroughly first-rate Dr. Bulkin. Thank you, sir - you're one in a zillion.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I found him to be pleasant, caring, and very gentle doctor, in performing a delicate procedure. He provided me with what I need, I got rid of my terrible back pain He definitely seems to know his field well. . He did an excellent job. He also answered all my questions.

A true asset to his field.....Dr. Eugene Bulkin

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I strongly endorse Dr. Eugene Bulkin at Mt Sinai Hospital. Ive been a patient for 5 years, and am certain he is one of the most highly experienced doctors in his field. In addition to being incredibly compassionate, Dr. Bulkin has always responded to my inquiries expeditiously. Recently, i nearly ruptured one of the herniated discs in my back and was in excruciating pain. Within minutes, he replied to my email, shuffled his schedule around and secured a surgical room to accommodate my emergency visit.What NYC hospital specialist does that?? His standard of providing top quality care, and method of carefully explaining his very sound medical recommendations has always provided me the highest degree of confidence. His staff is also courteous, considerate and professional. Dr. Bulkin exemplifies what doctors are supposed to be- highly knowledgeable, caring and compassionate ambassadors in their area of specialty. He is a true asset to his field.

Definitely one of the best in his field......

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Bulkin is a highly skilled interventional physiatrist. I have been his patient for over 5 years after a lumbar discectomy. He provides excellent clinical assessments, and is skilled at epidural steroid injection, almost always producing significant and long lasting relief. I highly, highly recommend him. He recently moved from Beth Israel to Mount Sinai. The new offices are bright & clean and the office staff is highly service oriented.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

outstanding professional manner.

I recommend Dr. Bulkin

Posted on September 18th, 2012

The overall experience was a positive one. There were a good amount of people in the waiting room and the staff was nice to everyone. I also called twice aferwards to followup and they were very polite and helpful ( I just asked that referrals be faxed to me and Sheena sent them right over). Dr. Bulkin made me feel at ease throughout the visit by answering my questions. He does not show a dismissive air or behave as though he has to finish with you as quickly as possible to run off to the next patient (the visit was really quick and I am sure it is because he has many patients but he was very attentive). I give the man an A!

Horrible Experience

Posted on April 29th, 2012

This doctor seemed completely uninterested and definitely had nothing to say or add to my diagnosis of herniated disks. He was not interested in looking at my body. He simply said that if I was in pain I should have a cortisone shot. He would not discuss the possibles causes or links with other physical conditions. He wouldn't discuss or look at my arm movements, which were highly limited and completely painful. He walked out of the room seven minutes after arriving, saying there was nothing to do other than cortisone, that this "was life after 40" (I'm 41 and in great health other than this problem) and when I said, "You're leaving now?" he began to mutter rude things about me in the hallway as he departed. Completely unprofessional and apparently has very little to say or do as a doctor. I would highly recommend that no one sees him, even as a last resort. One is worse off afterwards.

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Very attentive doctor, good manners, caring & knowledgeable.

wonderful doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I was quite surprised by the sometime negative reviews .I was totally pleased and would reccomend wholeheartedly

Very thorough & informative.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

He's been my pain management doctor for a few years and he's great. The staff I'm not crazy about. They hardly ever answer the phone when I call to make appts. But I'll go through whatever wait I have to go through just to see him.