Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
As the comment below, I too broke my femur. This doctor has no manners towards the patient and is extremely rude. A patient should NEVER leave a doctors office crying the way I did. He "repaired" my broken femur and I am still having extreme pain. Went in for an "emergency visit" that he nailed me $75 for along with the $500 x-rays that he never looked at while I was there. I waited in the room by myself for at least an hour to have him come in, not look at my burning incisions, spend not even 5 minutes in the room with me and tell me that its all in my head and to leave. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.
As a healthcare provider, I received excellent, top of the line care. Dr. Chiavacci is extremely competent with many years of experience to fall back on in difficult case situations. As a patient who required major surgery for the repair of a broken femur, the quality of Dr. Chiavacci's medical expertise determines how I will walk for the rest of my life. Therefore, I tend to put more stock in this type of evaluation rather than that of a disgruntled worker's comp patient. I was deplored to read the above review that did not address this physician's medical skills.
DR Chiavacci works for the company/insurer.Must have a bias opinion in my opinion. My workmens com was cut down from 600.00 a month to 430.00 a month a month because of his opinion of my condition of my back injury from work. I have real bad pain from my right butt all the way down to my right foot. Mostly in the AM. Thank God for MEDs.
Dr. Chiavacci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Temple University Health System
Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHIAVACCI ORTHOPEDICS PC, 730 S Main St, Old Forge, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Old Forge, PA, in this video.
Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Forge, PA.