Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eugene J Chiavacci?

As the comment below, I too broke my femur. This doctor has no manners towards the patient and is extremely rude. A patient should NEVER leave a doctors office crying the way I did. He "repaired" my broken femur and I am still having extreme pain. Went in for an "emergency visit" that he nailed me $75 for along with the $500 x-rays that he never looked at while I was there. I waited in the room by myself for at least an hour to have him come in, not look at my burning incisions, spend not even 5 minutes in the room with me and tell me that its all in my head and to leave. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Fantastic orthopaedic surgeon!

As a healthcare provider, I received excellent, top of the line care. Dr. Chiavacci is extremely competent with many years of experience to fall back on in difficult case situations. As a patient who required major surgery for the repair of a broken femur, the quality of Dr. Chiavacci's medical expertise determines how I will walk for the rest of my life. Therefore, I tend to put more stock in this type of evaluation rather than that of a disgruntled worker's comp patient. I was deplored to read the above review that did not address this physician's medical skills.

IME GUY

DR Chiavacci works for the company/insurer.Must have a bias opinion in my opinion. My workmens com was cut down from 600.00 a month to 430.00 a month a month because of his opinion of my condition of my back injury from work. I have real bad pain from my right butt all the way down to my right foot. Mostly in the AM. Thank God for MEDs.