Dr. Eugene Christian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Christian?

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr. Christian has treated my daughter several times for sports injuries. He is a fantastic doctor. He is a very caring doctor who takes time with his patients and gives them his full attention. Thank you Dr. Christian!

Dr. Christian is an outstanding Dr.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Christian has been caring for our family for years. He has the best bed side manner of any Dr. we have been to. He truly cares for his Patients! I can't think of any Dr. I trust more than Dr. Christian .

Excellen, compassionate care

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I have been fortunate enough to have Dr. Christian care for my son. He was hit during football and the athletic trainer called to let me know that he had hurt his knee. Not only was Dr. Christian accomodating with an appointment, he was able to quickly diagnose and treat my son. He worked with his Physical Therapist to get my son back to playing quickly and safely. He answered all of our questions and was always kind and gracious. You could not find a better physician anywhere!

DR. CHRISTIAN ONE OF THE BEST

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Dr. Christian has been caring for our familys orthopedic needs for the last five years. In all cases he has given us excellent care with always a positive outcome. In the case of my husband we were told by another practice that surgery was necessary. In seeking a second opinion we found Dr Christianwhat a blessing! He got my husband back to normal without surgery. We also had the same experience with our daughter. A college athlete, she broke her leg at practice at the beginning of the ball season. The hospital recommended surgery to repair the break (wanted to put in pins etc). Dr. Christian took a different route that did not involve surgery. Our daughter was back on the ball field by the end of the seasoneven more important she did not have to have an unnecessary surgery. With two more athletes in our family, I am sure we will have a need again for an orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Christian is the only one I would want to see. Thank you Dr. Christian for all you have done for our family!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. Christian not only is an awesome physician, but volunteers for our community and our schools. He is well loved by our students and families. Always professional and helpful.

dr christian is the best

Posted on March 13th, 2012

My husbands knee surgery was a great success. He has helped my children through some pain issues. Dr is christian truly cares.. he is one of the a kind!

5 Star Physician

Posted on March 13th, 2012

My entire family (6 of us) have been treated by Dr. Christian over the last 7 years for various orthopedic issues. His professional approach to every problem was coupled with a caring bedside manner. I have referred many friends to Dr. Christian because of competent practice of medicine. I have also had the pleasure of seeing first hand and benefiting from his dedication and availability to our community as volunteer. In addition to being a great doctor, Dr.Christian is a great person. HIGHLY Recommend!

Total Knee Replacement Gone Horrible thanks to Dr. Eugene P. Christian

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I had a complete knee replacement by Dr. Christian in Charlotte, and after physical therapy and the swelling wasn't going down his only response to me was well maybe you just take longer to heal. See you next month. Now it's been over a year and I have a new surgeon who has told me that the knee is coming apart. Either Dr. Christian didn't know what he was doing or the parts were faulty, either way there was plenty of time along the way to indicate something was wrong. Now My ankle and Hip and other knee have been affected, and I need surgery to repair and try to fix some of the damage, I am told this has dropped 3 years off my life span. If Dr. Christian had been more proactive this could have been stopped or at the very least minimized the damage.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Town!

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Professional Knowledgeable and Friendly

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Fantastic doctor. I was diagnosed with a torn achilles requiring surgery.Was treated, had my questions/concerns satisfied, scheduled and operated on quickly and professionaly. The entire ordeal has been very easy thanks to a wonderful staff and a easy to talk to doctor. Highly recommend.

Posted on February 12th, 2015