Dr. Eugene E Curry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene E Curry?

Dr. Curry has given me my life back ...

After living with an injured ankle for the last 50 years caused by a childhood car accident, my prayers were delivered thru Dr. Curry. (When I was younger, I was told I had to "live with it" because ankle replacements had not been perfected.) After being referred to Dr. Curry, he advised that I needed to have my ankle fused and straightened with multiple painful spurs taken off. Even tho, he's not a big talker, he always took the time with me to answer my questions and help me understand. I always felt complete confidence in him. It is now 6 months post-surgery. My pain is almost 95% gone and I'm walking confidently. Thank you, Dr. Curry, for giving me my life back.

I love this man. He is honest and sincere and helped me walk again.

This doctor destroyed my foot. DO NOT have him do surgery. He is sloppy and unethical. I am having to have revision surgery which will cost me additional thousands thanks to him. Go elsewhere!

Couldn't believe that my daughter overheard two women at the gym talking about how worthless her surgery was with a Dr. Curry at Carrell Clinic and how she now had a hip problem because the foot surgery was done incorrectly. Sure enough, it is the same doc that screwed up my foot!! What are the odds? Curry must have unhappy patients all over Dallas!

Super Surgeon

Dr. Curry reconstructed my ankle and saved my foot. 2 other surgeons wanted to just amputate it, but he told me if I was willing to do the therapy and follow his strict recovery instructions, he would get me back on my foot. His staff stuck with me all the way, giving me support and encouragement. 1 year after surgery, I made a 10 mile hike over the tundra in Alaska and camped with the bears. Dr. Curry is compasionate and extremely skilled.

Unethical

Poorly performed foot surgery

A 4 * HOTEL THAT COULD BECOME A Waldorf Historia doctors could be me aggressive and stop pitsy patsying around, and just give the bad news tell them surgery is a better option and move on.

I would refer curry to a friend but I would have to tell them the staff acts nice for like your first 2 appointments then once your basically stuck with curry, which hes a good Dr. that is a good thing. Its the staff that makes me hate going to see My doctor that i need to see so i can walk again.Horrible receptionists they made me feel like I was the villain every time I talked to them about something always so impolite and you know what they truly have no feelings for your problems. Not just his staff but most the other staffs or personal assistants to the other doctors as well. I feel like I am just gum on the staffs shoes and they are just trying to scrape me off and I'm sick on a bed for months now. Rude people. I just don't understand how they can hire these people yet look a the unemployment rate and how many nice, I know for a fact, nurses are out there so ridiculous.

Sloppy Work!

Find a different doctor!! This one did not take the time to truly identify the correct surgical procedure for my feet and ended up doing more harm than good. I will have to have one foot completely redone to undo the mess he made of it!

DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR OPERATE ON YOUR FEET!!!

Everything went great it seemed until after my surgery - which should have been uncomplicated, but he screwed it up royally. Went to another doctor afterwards who told me that Curry actually ensured that my deformity would return by performing the surgery that he did. Curry released me from his care as if everything was good, but clearly it was not. Will now have to have additional surgery to correct his mistake!!!

Failed Bunion Surgery

Great job in diagnosing my problem and suggesting a solution. He was excellent!

He was totally awesome. I saw him today cause i was having problems with my left ankle. He accurrately diagnosed the problem. He was kind an compassionate. Even if my ankle doesnt get better in the next few months and he has to operate I know im under the care of one of the best ankle specialists around. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Eugene E Curry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.