Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene Desalvo has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Worse doctor I have ver dealt with
I used a vacation day at work for a scheduled, confirmed procedure with Dr. DeSalvo. The doctor did not show up to the appointment due to an administrative error by his office staff. Although I have since telephoned and written a letter to the doctor, he never responded. The doctor's lack of concern over my lost time and his refusal to ackowledge my calls and letter are testaments to his unprofessionalism.
Dr. Desalvo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Kimball Medical Center
Centrastate Medical Center
CentraState Health System
Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Central State Medical Center NJ
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Eugene Desalvo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & Directions515 Iron Bridge Rd, Freehold, NJ
Dr. Eugene Desalvo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.