Dr. Eugene O Dickens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene O Dickens?

He was awesome staff was great. I am going back for another possible surgery... i have that much confidence in him.

So good... I wish he could be my primary doctor!!

I have never felt as comfortable with a doctor as I did with Dr. Dickens. I went in with the diagnosis of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma (thyroid cancer). My husband & I were scared to death with the diagnosis and the thought of surgery and what the future held. The Endocrinologist hadn't give us any real info except "sorry & go have surgery". From the moment I set foot in Dr. Dickens office his office help & nurse Delores were so nice & helpful with getting the history before Dr Dickens comes in. As soon as Dr. Dickens walks in he showed concern for us and what we were feeling but broke the ice with some humor (which I drastically needed). He gave us all the info we could ever want to know & answered any questions about the type of cancer I had and the good prognosis. Explained the surgery in immense detail as to every step they would be taking and what to expect. He gave me such good info that when we left I told my husband that after meeting him and knowing that he was doing my surgery I had ZERO apprehension and was ready to do it. He just made me feel completely at ease. Even when we went into hospital for surgery I trusted him 100%. In the past I've been nervous & cried over some of the smallest procedures & I had so much faith in him that I did not get upset or cry at all. Actually when we got into the surgery room it was a light hearted atmosphere as they were talking to me and as soon as Dr Dickens came in I immediately felt at ease and we joked up until the time they gave me the anesthetic. If anyone asks me about it I tell them that I love, love, love my surgeon & if I needed any type of surgery again I would ask for him everyday & twice on Sunday! I really do like him so much I wish he was my primary care doctor!

Butcher for a career

My hubby's no problem 40 minute scope surgery turned into 5 hours and when they wheeled him out, he was sliced from one hip to the other. to make matters worse there was ZERO follow up care and the surgery itself was VERY badly done. A year of healing did little but create scar tissue that complicated his urinary system and sex will never be comfortable again. he spends all his time feeling 'racked'.

Dr. Eugene O Dickens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.