Dr. Eugene M Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene M Ellis?

I am a patient of Dr Ellis for 17 years...I had 4 natural deliveries with him and I'm now pregnant with my 5th. I honestly don't have an issue nor did I ever , he is very knowledgeable and was there for each delivery of mine. I would recommend him to anyone .

Run Away FAST!!!!

this goon was involved in my delivery/post op infection care (?) almost 21 years ago. I was treated like a side of beef-has NO bedside manner and I wouldn't let him deliver a stray cat's litter! I wanted 6 kids before David Kliot and this jerk handled my delivery-we only have the one child, as I was left sick and traumatized from the whole mess. Something that should have been the most beautiful experience in my life, left me emotionally damaged and unable to bond with my baby for months (it was like I was babysitting my own child)....RUN AWAY FAST!!!

Dr Ellis did a procedure called Essure and it has been a total disaster for me do your research before doctors are not really telling you the truth

HE IS GREAT!

THIS WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND DR ELLIS WAS VERY HELPFUL FOR THE 9-10 MONTHS. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE DURING LABOR!

No problems w/Dr. Ellis

DR. Ellis is a wonderful Dr. He is a gentle giant. Being examined isn't always very comfortable yet he manages to make me feel very comfortable. He is such a wonderful caring Doctor. When I need to speak with him, he follows up, and his staff is very attentive to everyone's needs.

I like his style

I like the fact that Dr. Ellis takes the time to answer all of my questions and spend time with me.

Excellent doctor. Was very happy with my care.