Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Emembolu
Dr. Eugene Emembolu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in Redlands, CA and San Bernardino, CA (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Emembolu is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center and St. Bernardine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Emembolu has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Eugene Emembolu was extremely abrupt, rude and arrogant doctor we have dealth with yet. In 2 minutes he stated the fracture presented was healing fine, it had been 2 weeks so there should be no pain and that surgery was not necessary even though 2 other orthopedic doctors recommended surgery. In an attempt to ask questions he would not even give me the chance to ask as he spoke over me and then dismissed us to the waiting room. There his receptionist stated he would not take the case because we disagreed with his treatment plan. Give me a chance to ask questions and do not treat patients as if we are blind idiots. I would not recommend this doctor to my dog.
Dr. Emembolu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Redlands Community Hospital
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
St. Bernardine Medical Center
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Foothill Presbyter
Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Queen of the Valle
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Eugene Emembolu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugene Emembolu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.