Dr. Eugene Emembolu Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Emembolu?

No bedside manner

Dr. Eugene Emembolu was extremely abrupt, rude and arrogant doctor we have dealth with yet. In 2 minutes he stated the fracture presented was healing fine, it had been 2 weeks so there should be no pain and that surgery was not necessary even though 2 other orthopedic doctors recommended surgery. In an attempt to ask questions he would not even give me the chance to ask as he spoke over me and then dismissed us to the waiting room. There his receptionist stated he would not take the case because we disagreed with his treatment plan. Give me a chance to ask questions and do not treat patients as if we are blind idiots. I would not recommend this doctor to my dog.