More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene F Schwartz
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with St Cloud Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hospital West and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Schwartz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz has the following 11 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I wanted to make an appointment as a new patient. The lady taking my information for this visit was so rude, but I worked through this because the Dr was referred to me by someone I trust. I finally got to the end and was asked for a credit card to "secure" my reservation. This was the first time I've been asked for this for a Dr appt, I asked as to why, and was told this secures the time with the Dr and that if I didn't show up I would be charged $50. I advised that I was not confortable providing my cc info to a business that I've yet to do business with and over the phone. The lady speaking with me stated that she would cancel my appointment and hung up. And I'm the customer here?
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
All Childrens Hospital
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Consultants, 793 Douglas Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene F Schwartz in this video.
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.