Dr. Eugene F Schwartz Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eugene F Schwartz?

Dr. Schwartz spends ample time. He is very easy to communicate with. The staff is very friendly.

Horrible

Don't go to this Dr. Says that allergies don't run in families.

Rude staff

I wanted to make an appointment as a new patient. The lady taking my information for this visit was so rude, but I worked through this because the Dr was referred to me by someone I trust. I finally got to the end and was asked for a credit card to "secure" my reservation. This was the first time I've been asked for this for a Dr appt, I asked as to why, and was told this secures the time with the Dr and that if I didn't show up I would be charged $50. I advised that I was not confortable providing my cc info to a business that I've yet to do business with and over the phone. The lady speaking with me stated that she would cancel my appointment and hung up. And I'm the customer here?

Doctor office is not professional , Plus Dr is more about the money than care

This doctor office push for appointments every time you call them. Even for patient who just need prescription refile . Stuff are rude and push for this . I think Dr and his stuff should care about thier pations , Not just run after money.

seen him many times in 15 yrs including for allergy shots/testing and asthma treatment. also taken one of my daughters there.

Dr. Eugene F Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.