Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene Fishman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Fishman is extremely knowledgeable. Unlike many physicians, he actually keeps up with the advancements of medicine. He's an excellent diagnostician and at the same time, he is like an old-school family doctor. He takes time with his patients; he really listens to you. I wish there were many more like him.His staff is very efficient and friendly.
Dr. Fishman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Eugene Fishman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2080 Century Park E, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Eugene Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.