Dr. Eugene Gibilaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Gibilaro?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr G. wasn't only my primary care doctor, originally he was my mother's pulmonary doctor through her fight with lung cancer. Not only professional & experienced, but the dedication, kindness & respect he shows to his patients is amazing. When I found out he was an interest & did primary care, I didn't hesitate to have him as my doctor. I'm living in Las Vegas now & returning to New York & the first call I made was to his office to see if he could accept me back as a patient & he said he'd be delighted. Also instead of having to run from doc to doc the office said to just have ALL my various medical records sent to him & we would work on finding my various specialists there. Excellent doctor & staff, always went out of their way for me.

came from another Dr that retired

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Of course going to a new Dr is a little scary after going to your family Dr for years .But going to Dr Eugene was like I knew him for years ... he is caring and a very good Dr . 5 plus stars all the way I would recommend this doctor to all. He is wonderful. Makes you feel at ease most important he listens to you ...takes time with you I have been to him about 4 times now and he makes you feel good always a smile always time to talk never rushes in and out . So if you are looking for a caring Dr one who listens and cares about you go see Dr Eugene

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Nice!! Good doctor.

I have no bad words for this doctor his the best

Posted on June 4th, 2010

I have no bad words for this doctor his the best2001 My husband had cancer and Gibilaro was our family doctorthis man was so good with my husband like it was is on broder hi made my husbandfeel so good, wen hi was talking with hem.The beauty ofthis Doctors hi was very honest and care for him and very patient.I strongly recommend him for incredibly friendly and professional Doctors.

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Dr. Gibilaro is great. Funny too! That's good medicine too!

Posted on October 12th, 2017