3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Goykhman?

Great Doctor

I am very pleased with Dr Goykhman. He has my full confidence. He will (and did) get angry with you (me) when you don't follow his advice (which I did not). That's because he cares about his patients and gets frustrated when they do not follow his advice and instead "self destruct"

need shoulder replaced

will not sign off and let me have operation, so I have to live in severe pain, thank you.....

Neil Cuomo, patient

I have never felt so much caring from a doctor as I did from Dr.Goykhman. The results of my biopsy were not good at all, but Dr. Goykhman went over all the details of the different types of treatment that might be suggested for my type of cancer. He even personally contacted the oncologist of my choice to set up an appointment.

Invisible Doctor

Dr. Goykhman saw me for a minute or two in the ER when I came in for pneumonia. Without much testing, he decided I had "possible cancer tumor" on my right lung. He did not discuss this with me, and I only found out when I saw the chart. He ordered a lung biopsy on Friday morning, and unnecessarily admitted me to the hospital for 3 days to wait for the test the following Monday. On Monday, Dr. Goykhman did not show up to do the biopsy and instead another doctor I had never met did the surgery. I was told the results would be available to me in 48hrs. I was released from the hospital on Tuesday. At no time other than the few minutes in the ER did I see or speak with Dr. Goykhman. He did not prepare me for surgery, explain options or consequences, or perform any type of follow-up. I simply never saw or heard from him during my hospital stay. Once discharged, Dr. Goykhman refused to give me my test results for nearly 3 weeks after the biopsy. I strongly believe this delay was to force me to have and pay for office appointments with him that I did not need.

The Doctor Who Isn't There

Dr. Goykhman ordered a lung biopsy when I was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia, and then didn't show up to do the surgery. Instead, another ...

Dr. Eugene Goykhman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.