Dr. Eugene P Grady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene P Grady?

Dedicated Doctor

Dr. Grady is one of the most caring and understanding doctors that I have ever seen. He takes his time, explains everything in detail and lets the pat ...

Dr. Eugene Grady was very informational and very understanding of my complaint of pain and worked very fast to help ease my discomfort and we are working on other solutions that will be helping me with pain managentment. Thank you Dr. Grady for caring about your patients.

Maybe ok for "simple" health problems but I'd go elsewhere

Dr Grady treated me for years for what I believed, based on his diagnosis, were inflammatory health problems. As my condition worsened considerably, he became less helpful (ordered labs but no other tests, NEVER did an actual physical exam to test the strength in my arms, etc). At my last visit, he told me he would no longer write my prescirptions for prednisone because he didn't believe my problems were inflammatory as my labs had been good for a while and I probably should ask my neurologist (who I saw for migraines) about my problems. Dr. Grady offered no other alternative other than "he felt he could no longer help me." I was on a high dose of prednisone at the time, and as anyone on prednisone know, you CANNOT stop it immediately without serious problems or possibly death. Dr. Grady appeared to have no regard for this, other than to tell me to see my neurologist. He was completely uncaring and had no interest whatsoever in finding out what was actually wrong with me.

Dr. Eugene P Grady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.