Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene E Gregush has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
I felt as if he rushed through everything for his own convenience. Rushed my delivery with my baby and suctioned him out causing me to have 2nd degree tearing. I had a lot of complications after birth resulting in hemorraging. The cause of the bleeding wasnt checked until 2 weeks post partum and turned out to have placental tissue stuck in my uterus. Had to have surgery to get it removed. Shortly after surgery had to go to the ER for bleeding so heavily. Dr had no concern about it and thought it was normal.
26 years ago we awaited the birth of our third son, Joshua. During my pregnancy I had many health issues and a general unwellness. Dr Gregush was wonderful. He treated my husband and I with great care and concern. At around 35 weeks of pregnancy, my Mom, the love of my life and best friend passed very suddenly at the age of 45 yrs old. I was beside myself with grief. He and his staff were amazing. They came to my Mom's funeral and just gave such love and support. After Joshua's birth I had a tubaligation, which Dr. Gregush did not want me to have, I was 25. But on my third baby... I bled after that for 7 mos. He tried lots of things from meds to surgeries to stop it, but to no avail. It required a hysterectomy. On the way to the blood work for such, I had a very serious car accident involving life flight with my 3 yr.old son in the car...Series of bad luck. However, again, here cam Dr. Gregush, all the way to Bayfront in Tampa to be there with me. Need I say more?? I am now 51 and have a highly gifted, musical 26 yr. old whom he delivered 9/1/89 and I am grateful for Dr, Gregush everyday. What a wonderful human he is!!!
he was fast and got to the point. he recomed surgery which will get rid of muy problem. Can';t wait to get it done,. He explain it to me after I told him i could not understand what he mean. he than close down and explain., I was happy and have no problem with his work. My face is in him and I know he will help me,
Dr. Gregush is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Eugene E Gregush accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEugene E Gregush Md Pa, 2525 Harbor Blvd Ste 201A, Port Charlotte, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene E Gregush in this video.
Dr. Eugene E Gregush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.