Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene F Gulish
Dr. Eugene F Gulish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mc Kenzie, TN, with another office in Paris, TN. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gulish is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City and Henry County Medical Center. Dr. Gulish has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene F Gulish has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eugene F Gulish has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Eugene F Gulish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient since 2002 and love Dr. Gulish. He is great and takes the time for you to understand whats going on. I had problems with his staff in the past. I rather not go into the problem needless to say, I do not have to see that person. Dr. Gulish is a great doctor and surgeron. If you have to see a ortherpedic surgeon, he is a good one.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gulish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Eugene F Gulish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugene F Gulish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mc Kenzie, TN.