Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene D Harasym has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 45
I have been a patient with this office for more years than I care to count. Over the years I have been frustrated many times with the efficiency of this office in regards to scripts, billing, being courteous and professionalism, being there when you need them , as in being able to reach someone on the phone. You leave messages and no one calls you back.. I even politely complained to the Dr. on two occasions because I truly like him and each time it appeared that they tried to gain some control and professionalism only to revert back again. I have a medical issue ongoing and had labwork done a month ago , at least, and still have not been contacted by the office with the results and to discuss what we will do. I have no choice but to seek another doctor which is going to be so difficult to transition after all these years . But what good is your doctor if he cannot control his office and you cannot get service??? I do not recommend this office .
Dr. Harasym is honestly one of the best doctors I've ever had. He was patient, considerate and he actually LISTENS to your concerns and issues. His office staff however, are some of the worst o have ever come across. They hardly ever answer the phone and when they do, they place you on hold and never return. If you are fortunate enough to actually speak with a receptionist they are rude. I recommend him to almost everyone I know looking for a doctor and I always give them a warning about the office staff. 'Dr. Harasym is awesome but good luck with his receptionists. They're awful.'
Dr. Harasym is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. Eugene D Harasym accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEugene Daniel Harasym Md, 921 Drinker Tpke Ste 13, Covington Township, PA
Dr. Eugene D Harasym is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington Township, PA.