Dr. Eugene Hirsh Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Hirsh?

Chron's , Ulcerative colitis, ulcers, nauseau, diarrhea, severe pain and cramping.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I was diagnosed when I was 12 with Chron's, colitis ,ulclers, nauseau. I am 52 now. I had 80% of my large intestine removed in my mid twenties by Dr. Bahaeeg Shadeed He referred me to Dr.Hirsh abou2 years ago.I think I have seen just about every GI in Cobb and Fulton.Dr.Hirsh is by far the most professional and you can just see that he really truly cares. He addressed all my issues and after 40 years and countless doctors, believe me I know he is the best. If I am having a problem at home I can call his office and get a return call ,advice and solution in less than 2 hours. I never want to change my GI again.I trust him completely and would advise anyone with problems like mine , don't waste time with other doctors, go to the best. Call and go to Dr.Hirsh. You will not regret it.After suffering for so many years Dr.Hirsh has been the answer to my prayers.

Five Star Plus

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Hirsh is the best there is and has rated as one of the top Dr's in Atlanta Magazine for the past five years. He is soft spoken, and does the easiest Colonoscopy possible. He is brilliant and has diagnosed many referrals that I sent, quickly and correctly and has saved the lives of a few of my friends who had cancer. He is not only easy to talk with and patient, but is a very caring human being who will go the extra mile to make sure you have the best care. Because of this he is very busy but worth the wait to get in to seem him. If you have a problem, his staff is wonderful and will make sure you get to see him without waiting! He is the BEST in Atlanta!

Great experience

Posted on April 15th, 2015

The only reason I did not give him a full 5 star rating is because it took me over a month to get in to see him. I guess he Is in high demand! LOL. He is very soft spoken and mild mannered. He answered all of my 1000 questions and sent me out feeling good about my treatment plan. The staff was very nice and personable. From the front desk to check out an over all great experience.

What a GREAT experience!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I visited Dr. Hirsh several weeks ago for my initial visit and screening colonoscopy. The experience was GREAT from the first call to schedule, my visit, He and his staff were so informative on what to expect and made the preparation for my first colonoscopy a good experience. Definitely recommend Dr. Hirsh.

THIS IS A GREAT DR.

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I have been using Dr Hirsh for over thirty years. He is not only a very compentent Dr but a warm and carring person. The reason you may have to wait alittle to see him speaks volumes for his abaility. I have reffered many people to him over the years and everyone of them was extremely pleased in fact they have all remained his patients.

Shockingly poor customer service

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Ive been a patient of Dr. Hirshs for approximately five years. Recently I had a routine procedure with him. Unfortunately he misdiagnosed me and the insurance company was only willing to pay the $ 4000 bill if Dr. Hirsh corrected the error and notified the hospital, anesthesiologist and pathologist. He agreed to do so and his billing dept told me that they would take care of it. Unfortunately it literally took three dozen phone calls, countless broken promises, five unreturned phone calls to Dr. Hirsh himself and three months for them to finally get around to faxing the corrected diagnosis to the three other parties involved. I have nothing against Dr. Hirsh personally but I highly recommend you avoid doing business with him. The customer service they provide is by far the worst I have ever experienced and I am thankful to have that billing/insurance nightmare behind me.

Shockingly Poor Customer Service

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Posted on April 13th, 2009

Doctor and his staff failed to communicate with patient and failed to follow-up after numerous phone calls. Patient finally had to seek help from another hospital and was hospitalized for the condition being diagnosed by Dr. Hirsch.

Posted on August 8th, 2017