Dr. Eugene J Hoffert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene J Hoffert?

Very happy with Dr. Hoffert. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon for my lumpectomy.

Dr. Hoffert took care of me for an emergency appendectomy. The surgical result was excellent. He was kind, professional and provided patient education. I was fortunate he was the surgeon available.

Dr. Hoffert was personable, interested, caring. I felt he was seeing me as a someone with a problem, rather than me as a medical condition. He fully and patiently explained the procedure he proposed - and then he did a great job. This is the kind of doctor everyone wants.

Terri T.

Dr. Hoffert was the best surgeorn I ever had. His technical skill, combined with his kind and professional bedside manner, make him an exceptional choice for a surgeon!

I went to Dr. Hoffert after a suspicious lump was detected on my breast. He has a great way of explaining the fact and making you feel cared for and listened to. I actually felt much better after I left his office than before I went in. He conducted a needle biopsy on the spot and explained the process completely.

Professional and caring

Dr. Hoffert is like an old time physician. He takes the time to talk with you, and not at you. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgical care or diagnostic tests of a serious nature.

Very skilled doctor with a fantastic bedside manner

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hoffert. He is very knowledgeable on many subjects. We first meet when he took a large piece of glass out of the bottom of my foot. I was very nervous and in a LOT of pain but he made me feel at ease with the procedure. About 2 years later I needed a colonoscopy and found out that he also did that. He advised me on everything that was going to happen. I had heard all of the horror stories about them but this was just like the doctor said it would be. I will definitely go back to him.

Did colonoscopy. Excellent bedside manner. Excellent knowledge in other medical areas while discussing family history.

Dr. Eugene J Hoffert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.