Is Dr. Eugene Hurwitz the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Hurwitz MD
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Villa Rica, GA and Newnan, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz has 5 locations
3300 Old Milton Parkway Suite 125
Alpharetta, GA 30022
690 Dallas Highway Suite 101
Villa Rica, GA 30180
1615 Highway 34 E Suite A
Newnan, GA 30263
1975 Highway 54 West Suite 255
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz has the following 27 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Watery Eyes
- Reye Syndrome
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Hay Fever
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 3 of 3
Avoid this group
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz - Posted on December 8th, 2015
It's all about the money, honey, with this group. Totally unimpressed with care, crabby staff AND you'll start getting all manner of allergy related sales pitches after you provide information to this group. You'll spend thousands with minimally trained office staff for your allergy testing. There must be a better way out there somewhere.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz - Posted on September 6th, 2012
Dr Eugene Hurwitz
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz - Posted on December 2nd, 2011
Dr Hurwitz seemed very rushed when he came into the room. He didn't wash his hands before greeting my son! He was very condensing about my son's eczema. He wasn't interested in looking at my son's legs which is where his eczema is more active. He was more into prescribing more and more meds/steroids to administer instead of taking the time to get to the root of the issue. He wasn't knowledgeable about my son's allergy report and this was our second visit. Overrall, he maybe a very good physician to others who have the same skin color but for my son and I who are African American he wasn't very pleasant. We will NOT be in his company any longer!
44 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eugene Hurwitz's office for more information.
3300 Old Milton Parkway Suite 125 Alpharetta, GA : (678) 829-5056
690 Dallas Highway Suite 101 Villa Rica, GA : (770) 459-0620
1615 Highway 34 E Suite A Newnan, GA : (770) 683-4050
1975 Highway 54 West Suite 255 Fayetteville, GA : (770) 487-2218
825 Dixie Street Carrollton, GA : (770) 836-7987
More about Dr. Eugene Hurwitz
Eugene S. Hurwitz, M.D. is a well-established allergist who has been practicing in Carrollton and Villa Rica, Georgia since 1995.Dr. Hurwitz received his medical degree from the St. Louis University School ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene Hurwitz, MD in Alpharetta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.