Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Hwang
Dr. Eugene Hwang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with other offices in Lilburn, GA and Las Vegas, NV (and 1 other location). He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Hwang is affiliated with Georgia Regents Medical Center and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Hwang has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene Hwang has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 2 of 2
Horrible human being
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Hwang - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
Today we got a letter from our insurance saying that they will not cover visits to dr hwang anymore and all i thought was thank god! I had the misfortune of getting an appt with him by mistake. There was something wrong with my vision and i was unable to see clearly. I expected to see my regular dr but he wasnt in til afternoon. Dr eugene was mad that i was there and when i asked if he could just talk to my regular dr after he came in and he said no he didnt talk to other drs. I could not see and he would not take care of me. I had to come back later. I swore then i would never see dr hwang again no matter what was wrong with me. He needs to return to school and take some humanities classes.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Hwang - Posted on March 29th, 2016
Dr. Hwang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Georgia Regents Medical Center
University Medical Center
6 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Eugene Hwang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eugene Hwang's office for more information.
475 Philip Blvd Lawrenceville, GA : (770) 995-3500
455 Beaver Ruin Rd NW Lilburn, GA : (770) 923-7778
2410 Fire Mesa St Las Vegas, NV : (702) 992-6888
2891 N Decatur Rd Decatur, GA : (404) 298-0008
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugene Hwang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.