1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Hwang?

Horrible human being

Today we got a letter from our insurance saying that they will not cover visits to dr hwang anymore and all i thought was thank god! I had the misfortune of getting an appt with him by mistake. There was something wrong with my vision and i was unable to see clearly. I expected to see my regular dr but he wasnt in til afternoon. Dr eugene was mad that i was there and when i asked if he could just talk to my regular dr after he came in and he said no he didnt talk to other drs. I could not see and he would not take care of me. I had to come back later. I swore then i would never see dr hwang again no matter what was wrong with me. He needs to return to school and take some humanities classes.

I have never met such an unprofessional physician in all of my life. I have been a patient at Gwinnett Clinic for over 15 years. I will never come back to see this Dr. He was so rude

Birth Control

Dr. Eugene Hwang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.

Dr. Eugene Hwang Is this you?