Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene R Koloski
Dr. Eugene R Koloski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Koloski is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene R Koloski has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Eugene R Koloski has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 10
He removed my gall bladder out in 2009 by laproscopic surgery. He seems to be a straight shooter, tells it like it is and has a good reputation. My friend who is a post-surgical nurse highly recommended him as did two of my friends. He's not real warm, but I think he is very good at what he does. I'd rather have talent more than someone who will hold me hand. Now I'm going back for a little minor surgery. I think he is a good doctor and all of the nurses think he is a very good surgeon. It pays to have nurses as friends!
Dr. Koloski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1984
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsValley Surgical Specialists, 1 Field Ct, Poughkeepsie, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene R Koloski in this video.
Dr. Eugene R Koloski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.