Dr. Eugene Krauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Krauss?

My Hero

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Explained all options in full detail Extreme knowledgeable staff Expert in his field Hardly any scaring compared to numerous friends He is there when you need him A true gentleman and an expert at what he does If you want the best go to the best

Double hip replacement on 79 year old man

Posted on February 24th, 2017

No follow up whatsoever. Dr Krauss said my dad would be fine in 5 days. It's been one month and he is still on his back unable to stand. What kind of money hungry monster does this to a person!

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I had a 'Total Knee Replacement' done by Dr Kraus some 8 years ago. I had a year of healing (before the swelling went away) , But now I walk without pain on a perfect knee. I had numerous operations by other doctors due my knee operations in the past. Each operation left me with more pain ...I suffered some twenty years after these operations by these other doctors in daily pain just walking. I was 60 and ready for a Wheel-Chair ! I could not walk a block ! It was time for me to get a Knee Replacement...after my research I found Dr Krauss and made an appointment for the operation. It was one of the best choices of my life ! I have been without pain for the last seven years and walk on a knee that is as good as my natural knee was. I give a five (5) Star Rating to this doctor !!!

Traveled the world

Posted on February 6th, 2017

After double knee replacement, I have traveled the world, climbed the Great Wall of China, bowled, golfed, visited 3 continents and plan an African safari. Not bad for a 76 year old lady nine years post-surgery! I recommend Dr.Krauss to everyone.

Posted on November 20th, 2016

Not Available for followup, only in office one day a week, only contact with PA, NP or other staff, rarely with physician. Go elsewhere where you get a full team approach.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Krauss impressed me when I interviewed him for my surgery. He and his team were outstanding from the beginning of the process all the way through. I am 63 years old and I played nine holes of golf 6 weeks post surgery.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Professional , compassionate knowledgeable, excellent and a great doctor with a humanitarian and a big heart.

poor care by doc - pa's are your doctor - bad practice

Posted on October 1st, 2015

After surgery, 3 wks, kneee unstable. Got every excuse - hamstring, hip arthritis, stenosis of the spine = "call my secretary after you see pain management" was last reply. "I can't see you every week."

Very Bad Experience

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Krauss did my knee surgery about 10 years ago. I was in excrutiating pain afterwards and that pain lasted for months. My knee still gives me so much trouble- it locks in place and is painful to straighten out. I cannot at all lean on it. I have a friend whose mother used him and had the same complaint. If he cares so much about his patients, why is it that I never saw him once after the surgery? He sent his assistants who didn't seem very caring. Very disappointed. Would never recommend him.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Had my right hip replaced in 2011. Now having my left hip replaced. Dr Krauss is great and that is why i'm back.

total hip replacement

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Krauss came highly recommended, and rightly so. It has been close to 2 months since my surgery, and all is going well. There is still a little soreness, especially during therapy, but I feel this is to be expected- nothing unbearable. My experience at Peconic Bay Medical Center was outstanding.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Krauss performed a total knee replacement on my left knee 5 years ago. Now I am going back to him for my right knee. I had to wait two months for an appointment but I wouldn't go to any other doctor. I completely trust him. I had a very good result last time.