Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene E Langevin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eugene E Langevin has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Eugene E Langevin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Over my 60 years been to 12-15 doctors, and Dr Langevin is by fart the best, most concerned with ones care, diagnosis, and follow up of anyone Ive been to. He appears to have more knowledge not only about the heart but other medical variables that can effect your health. I'd go to him for the most complicated medical condition and know he'd treat that as well as my common cold....
Greatest doctor we have ever encountered and we could list every attribute one should have giving him 300% and above.He feels like part of our family. Not only because he has saved our mother's life numerous times but the fact that he genuinely cared about you as a person, as a family and carried on his professional responsibilities over and above expectation. Thank God for Dr. Langevin.
Dr. Eugene E Langevin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Medicine, 1531 W 32nd St Ste 208, Joplin, MO
Dr. Eugene E Langevin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.