Dr. Eugene Lin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Lin?

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Quality care is hard to find, but worth the wait. Dr. Lin is brilliant, kind, and caring. He doesn't watch the clock, but takes the time needed to get to the root of the problem on each and every patient by asking a lot of questions. He checks resources from his computer and makes sure you have ALL your questions completely answered. He calls your home with lab results before he goes home, even if it's been a really long day for him. I am sure this is why my wife is living today. The patients who came after her had to wait longer because Dr. Lin took the time to save her life. Each life counts. He is a man of God who does his best. Every doctor can make mistakes - we are all human. I don't believe you could find another doctor that could give you better care.

Posted on October 9th, 2012

We've seen Dr. Lin for years and we just love him! My kids are very confortable with him and he is very careful not to diagnose quickly without looking into all possibilities.

Always a Good Experience

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Lin is smart, caring, and talented. Very amiable personality. Puts people at ease. I've had a couple of great doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Lin is definitely one of them.

horrible

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I have taken my children to Dr Pi for over 5 yrs. We have a new baby, she is about 7 months old. I took her in and she seen Dr Linn a couple of weeks ago. Her stomach was retracting and had been since morning as I explained because she was having difficulty breathing. We were in his office from 2 to 5. He only gave her 1 oxy treatment. did not check her oxygen before we left. sent us home to start an oral steroid after we left because she was "smiling". She was doing little cries after each breath. I went straight home after filling script. Gave her steroid. Tried to feed her. she could not take a bottle because she could not breath. I tried to give her a breathing treatment and her eyes started rolling back in her head. No less than 5 minutes after getting home I sped to ER. She bottomed out. When they checked her oxygen @ ER she was only @ 72%, your supposed to be around 100% on oxygen level. We almost lost her. It took 2 epi shots, chopper ride to PICU, and 3 nights in the hosp. to get her better. If she would have just been diagnosed correctly I am sure this just could have been couple hour visit in the ER. Who in their right mind sends a 7 month old little girl home that is barely breathing because she is "smiling"??? This could have costed her life!! He shows no bedside manner to the kids or to the parents. We will NEVER see Dr Linn again! How can this man even sleep on his pillow @ nite???

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

i took my 2 mo old to see him because of something that looked like liquid under his skin on the top of his head. called about 7pm i was told to just bring him in the next morning.when i arrived the next morning and seen the doctor i was told that i had 5 min to leave there and arrive at porter memorial with my son or the police would be called. i left his office went as fast as i could to porter memorial to be informed that my child was believed to have shaking baby syndrome. i had been with my child everyday and knew for 100% fact this was not true however i told them to do the tests needed so we could get past this and find out the real problem. after spending days in the hospital and being watched like a hawk 24 every day i was finally told that shaking baby sydrome had been ruled out and my son was being released. there were no further tests done to see what it was exactly the only thing i was told was when dcfs would be paying me a visit just as a follow up they have to do whenever a doctor calls them before finding out what the problem really is and to follow up with my pediatrician if the liquid had not gone away in a month. I understand with the growing number of babies that are abused the need to rule out abuse but to send my son home after ruling out baby shaking syndrome and never find out any answers as to what it was is horrible. I am not a bad mom but was treated like it for 2 days i couldn't be in a room alone w my son and have the door shut couldn't give him a bath was watched whenever i held him or even wanted to kiss him. I dealt with all this thinking it was necesarry to find out the real problem. Had i been older, a little more knowledgeable and this not been my first child i would have sued this doctor. when i called his office the night before i told him where the liquid was his reason for calling dcfs was because if it was the result of an injury my son couldn't have done it to himself so why didn't he care enough the night before??? or why didnt he care to find out what it was once the specialists ruled out shaking baby syndrome???? maybe cause he didn't care in the first place and just wanted some one else to do his job for him

Good Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr Lin is a good doctor. Very friendly and exellent with the kids. Staff is very nice. Only one problem...as anybody knows kids get sick at the drop of a hat and when you call in the AM to try to get in to the see the doctor the phone is busy for hours in the morning. VERY hard to make an appointment! Maybe get more lines or something.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I have been taking my kids to Dr Lin for 10 years now. I wouldn't keep trusting him with my kids if he wasn't a great doctor. Very caring to me & my family. I have never felt rushed while talking with him. He will always take the time to make sure I understand what he is trying to explain to me. Will continue to take my kids to him.

Posted on November 9th, 2010