Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene L Lou
Dr. Eugene L Lou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lou is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, West Houston Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. Lou has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene L Lou has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Lou and his staff have exceeded all of my expectations.. After two less than impressive surgeries in my hometown, Dr. Lou performed my third knee surgery in Nov 14' and I walked out of the hospital. (Something that took 2-3 weeks to do after previous 2 surgeries). His treatment, professionalism, and sincere care for my wellbeing and health even to this day, has been amazing. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Lou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Eugene L Lou accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEugene L Lou Md, 909 Frostwood Dr Ste 340, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene L Lou in this video.
Dr. Eugene L Lou is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.