Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene M Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eugene M Chang has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Eugene M Chang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eugene M Chang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
Slipped on the ice and hurt my hip knee and ankle. 2 different doctors and the radiologist who read the MRI couldn't find the cause of my pain. Went to doctor Chang he looked at the MRI and said "you are still in pain because you have a broken bone". Unfortunately I also shredded a tendon in the fall. Doctor Chang did the surgery. His staff was excellent. I would recommend doctor Chang 100%.
I had a tendon in my ankle that was flip flopping back and forth. Dr. Chang was focused, listened, did follow-up apps, I had follow-up phone call worries about an upcoming half-ironman and his assistants were able to get back to me with his answers in reasonable time, he does not push surgery, he did not recommend a lot of expensive tests, he did give information from x-ray and manipulation evaluations. I insisted on an MRI but it was not needed although another issue of concern was seen in the MRI. His information helped to give it time to heal. He is pleasant to work with. My results were good, he said to give it time.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Eugene M Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Physicians Anchorage Inc, 3801 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 300, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene M Chang, MD - Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics in Anchorage, AK, in this video.
Dr. Eugene M Chang is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.