Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene M Finan
Dr. Eugene M Finan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dyersburg, TN, with another office in Dyersburg, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Finan is affiliated with Dyersburg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Finan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene M Finan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Finan is an excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. I had him with both of my pregnancies and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I had a high risk pregnancy with both of my babies and he was awesome. He always took time to talk to me about problems and concerns. After my first son was born premature, he had to be transported to the nicu at a different hospital and he come to the nicu to visit him and made sure we were ok. That really showed me and my family that he cares for his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Finan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Eugene M Finan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugene M Finan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dyersburg, TN.