Dr. Eugene Maynard Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Maynard Jr?

B.Cobb

Posted on August 24th, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Maynard for about 15 years. He is the best doctor we have ever been to. He is very compassionate, caring and does not rush you during your office visit. He was our daughter's doctor, and when she passed away in 2007, he took the time to help us through it. I always reccomend him to other people. You can not ask for a better doctor.

Great

Posted on October 21st, 2009

I never feel like I'm rushed when I am with Dr. Maynard. He will take the time to talk with you about what is going on with me.

Type 2 Diabetes