Dr. Eugene A Melvin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene A Melvin Jr?

Highly Recommend

Our family is very thankful that we found Dr. Melvin. Since July, my husband has been dealing with chronic pain and serious mobility issues due to a fall. Dr. Melvin is highly competent, thorough and empathetic. He has used a broad range of treatments to find pain relief. He is an expert in comprehensive pain management. He is easy to talk to, seeks to understand and doesn't over promise but instead offers realistic expectations.

My Hero!

I lived with severe pain to my right knee for over 6 years, along with lower back pain. During this time I had 5 surgeries to the knee (including total knee replacement) by 3 surgeons w/o eliminating the pain. All 3 surgeons even treated me as a hypochondriac. Finally my Chiropractor referred me to Dr. Melvin. He diagnosed the pain to my knee as originating from nerves to my lower back. After his treatments to the lower back, the knee pain and lower back pain has finally vanished. Dr. Melvin is my hero! In addition, his entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Ablation L2-S1

Good explanation, understandable, options, great care and great staff!

Patient 71 years old

very professional. His treatments have given me back my life. o function and work because of Dr Melvin

Dr. Melvin has been instrumental in enabling me to achieve as close to a pain free life as possible! I am forever appreciative for all the treatments that he gave me for the pain I was experiencing in my neck both before and after my fusion. Dr. Melvin listens and takes the whole patient into consideration. He truly is a caring doctor. I feel very blessed that he continues to help me as needed.

Great care, honest, ethical, and professional

I was a car accident patient and Dr, Melvin successfully treated my pain and diagnosed my condition. I only wish I sought him out the first time for treatment. He was very professional and maintained a great patient/Dr relationship with great care and compassion.

Excellent doctor. Takes time to discuss issues. Very personable. Office staff very friendly. Diagnosis spot on. Highly recommended.

Dr. Eugene Melvin is a wonderful, caring doctor. He has helped me to be "pain free" after several surgeries. I never thought I could feel so good! Dr. Melvin has to be one of the best doctor's anyone could have.

Dr. Melvin goes out of his way to give you the answers you need.

Dr. Melvin's approach was to learn about what my pain was like, how it affected my day to day life, and what my goals for treatment were. We started with the the simplest and least risky treatment. Even though I will have some level of pain for the rest of my life, Dr. Melvin educated me on how to avoid aggravating it and what I can do at home to ease the pain.

patient

Pain Center

DR did an excellent help and his time with me