Dr. Eugene A Milder Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Eugene A Milder?

Professional and Extremely Empathetic

I saw Dr. Milder years ago and after receiving such impersonal treatment from other doctors I thought I should take a moment to say that Dr. Milder is not only very knowledgeable, he is very kind and he LISTENS to his patients.

Dr. Milder is one of the best physicians I've ever met, and I work in healthcare. He cares about his patients and takes the time to explain what is happening. He is patient with questions and delivers amazing care.

Excellent with nervous patients

Dr. Milder repaired a retinal tear for me, and in addition to being very knowledgeable, he also understood my anxiety and made the process as comfortable and easy as possible. While I obviously hope I never have any more retinal issues, if I ever do, I will go back to Dr. Milder and will recommend him to others as well.

Dr. Eugene A Milder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Belvoir, VA.