Dr. Eugene V Moffett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eugene V Moffett?

If you believe that a doctor should be friendly, understanding, and willing to explain and/or repeat things that you, as a patient, need to understand . . Don't go to Dr Moffett. I believe he has no bedside manner, he is rude, arrogant, intimidating. I believe he does not care about me, as a patient. I saw him once. He prescibed Aldactone, Metotoprol, and Warfarin. The next day, I took the pills, as prescribed. A few hours later, I felt like I might be having a heart attack, stroke. My heart rate and pressure fluctuated wildly. Pulse went from 136 to 53 almost instantly. My face turned from bright red to grey in seconds. I was afraid for my life. I called Dr Moffett's office. Left a message. 24 hours later, he called me back. I started explaining to him that I was afraid to take any more meds, that I felt much better before. As I was explaining, he Rudely interrupted and said, "Do whatever you want." And then hung up on me.

Good doctor

While doctor Moffett is not a warm and cuddly type, he is highly respected in the medical community. His recommendations to me have been very consistently of the highest quality, even when they were not in his own self-interest, financial or social.

Horrible Experience

I went in for my first consultation with Dr. Moffett. The receptionist was kind and the wait was normal. Dr. Moffett himself was the rudest, most condescending Dr. I have seen. He took one look at the list of my medications I am on and treated me like I was a drug addict and just seeing Dr.'s for attention, when the reality is I have a few different chronic illnesses that I struggle with and I follow my other Dr.'s orders on what medications I need to take in order to keep those diseases under control. It was so ridiculous that I will not ever go back again and I do not recommend ANYONE with any chronic health issues to see him. I cannot believe how horribly I was treated. This crabby old man should not have a medical license.

Saved my life

I was referred to Dr. Moffett for a stress test because of some recent chest pain I had been having. I arrived at the office and his staff was very friendly and welcoming. I was promptly brought back and his nurse was very welcoming and friendly. His nurse explained why we were doing a stress test and how the test would be performed. After a thourough explanation Dr. Moffett came in and did my test. During my test Dr. Moffett began to notice some abnormalities. He stated that my test was very abnormal and he recomended I have a cardiac catherization. There was one problem... I wasn 't a patient of his, however Dr. Moffett called my primary care Dr to ask his permission to go ahead and see me and set up the catherization. During my visit Dr. Moffett was very comforting and reasuring about the procedure. Long story short, I ended up having 3 way bypass surgery. I cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Moffett and his staff for the time they took with me.

Rudest and inconsiderate doctor I have ever dealt with!

My mother's appointment was at 4:45 p.m. and we got to the office at 4:48 p.m. because my mother is elderly and cannot move fast and Dr. Moffett had already left for the day. A nurse from another doctor told us he actually left before 4:30 p.m. When I spoke to him later to ask why he left. He told us that he knew we would probably not make it to the appointment so he left. He accused us of total false things and ugly untruths. He did not care of our feelings or how hard it is for my mother to get around and make it to appointments. He left probably because he just got tired and decided to leave! At other appointments that he actually did see my mother, he was very rude and had no patience to my mother's needs. I kept giving him chances because I figured he is a busy doctor and his nature is of being rude but I have had it now! Nobody has the right to treat people that bad. He actually never made any difference with my mom's health. So as far as I am concerned he is one of the rudest and useless doctors I have had to deal with.

Dr. Eugene V Moffett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.