Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene A Nwosu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
Showing 5 of 22
Yes,I would choose this doctor again,and again. He has given me advice which should have been shared with me by my General Practioner. I don't suffer with cystic breast pain anymore because, He told me which foods to stay away. This was many years after having endured exasperation procedures of draining fluids from the breasts, and with difficulty positioning in bed due to painful breasts. I'm so glad that my doctor, although he's my cardiologist, is concerned about my entire well-being. Yes, I'll continue to recommend him to others.
Dr Nwosu has been my heart dr since I was rushed to the hospital over 5 years ago. My husband and I have always been extremely pleased in the care and concern he has showed toward my health. Not only is he a dr but also an encourager. He is very straightforward and clear when discussing health issues,especially when going over test results. I have already reffered several friends as well as family members.Many of them saw first hand his care and promptness to his patients and were also satisfied. I will always be grateful for the immediate attention and decisions that were made on my behalf by Dr.Nwosu. They were life saving to me. I continue to see him on a regular basis and couldn't imagine having any other dr for my heart dr.
Thank you Dr. Nwosu and Saint Joseph Hospital. I can say that I KNOW that you saved my life. I knew that something was wrong but a previous doctor kept insisting that my heart was fine because test results (stress test/blood work) was fine. Dr.Nwosu listened to me and found the problem and put me on medication that immediately brought down my blood pressure. I did have a blockage in my right coronary artery. All is good now and I am working toward a more healthy life style. Severe indigestion is not always stomach related!! Listen to your body because no one knows your body better than yourself. Thank you again Dr. Nwosu for your concern and for taking such GOOD care of me.
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Eugene A Nwosu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Coast Imaging Center, 1326 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA
Dr. Eugene A Nwosu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.