Dr. Eugene Nwosu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Nwosu?

He has a listening ear, and is attentive to my concerns. And, he give me sound advice. Also, he never seems to be in a hurry, while attending to me..

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Yes,I would choose this doctor again,and again. He has given me advice which should have been shared with me by my General Practioner. I don't suffer with cystic breast pain anymore because, He told me which foods to stay away. This was many years after having endured exasperation procedures of draining fluids from the breasts, and with difficulty positioning in bed due to painful breasts. I'm so glad that my doctor, although he's my cardiologist, is concerned about my entire well-being. Yes, I'll continue to recommend him to others.

Wonderful

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. is very wonderful he will encourage you but also keep you on the right track. I would recommend if you need a Cardio. Dr. you take a look at him he is good to be around.

patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr Nwosu has been my heart dr since I was rushed to the hospital over 5 years ago. My husband and I have always been extremely pleased in the care and concern he has showed toward my health. Not only is he a dr but also an encourager. He is very straightforward and clear when discussing health issues,especially when going over test results. I have already reffered several friends as well as family members.Many of them saw first hand his care and promptness to his patients and were also satisfied. I will always be grateful for the immediate attention and decisions that were made on my behalf by Dr.Nwosu. They were life saving to me. I continue to see him on a regular basis and couldn't imagine having any other dr for my heart dr.

Heart Health

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

Thank you Dr. Nwosu and Saint Joseph Hospital. I can say that I KNOW that you saved my life. I knew that something was wrong but a previous doctor kept insisting that my heart was fine because test results (stress test/blood work) was fine. Dr.Nwosu listened to me and found the problem and put me on medication that immediately brought down my blood pressure. I did have a blockage in my right coronary artery. All is good now and I am working toward a more healthy life style. Severe indigestion is not always stomach related!! Listen to your body because no one knows your body better than yourself. Thank you again Dr. Nwosu for your concern and for taking such GOOD care of me.

My Cardio

Posted on June 29th, 2014

I wish he was the one that did my surgery. It would have been a greater DR. / Patient relationship. But I am glad to have him as my cardiologist.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

MISDIAGNOSED AND SENT HOME!! PROBABLY SURVIVED BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER INSISTED I GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. WAIT IS RIDICULOUS AND I HAVE CHANGED TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE .

Posted on December 14th, 2016