Dr. Eugene Hunt Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Hunt?

Best doctor ever

Posted on January 28th, 2016

He has been my doctor for 25 plus years .... He is the best; Very thorough, friendly and has a wonderful staff. Even when it is not gynecological issues, he is great to help getting me to the right specialist .

Best doctor ever

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr Hunt is the best doctor. He spends time with you and if you have any concerns he will talk with you even bring you in to reassure you everything is ok. He delivered me and now my own child. He made me feel like I was his daughter. Exceptional care!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I met Dr. Hunt in Emergency at Presby Dallas. My first son was 4 months premature. He took him to the ICU and he lived 1 month. My second son was born 2 months premature. Dr.Hunt worked with me to keep my pregnancy as long as possible. My daughter was born at 40 weeks. They are 21 and 18 now thanks to Dr. Hunt. Now my daughter goes to him and she loves him too.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Hunt 27 years. He delivered both my children and performed my hysterectomy. Doctors don't get any better than this. He is thorough, caring, and skilled. I work in a hospital and am quite particular when choosing a doctor. His staff is equally caring.

No other OBGYN can compare!

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Dr Hunt is the absolute best OBGYN I have ever seen. His time, patience and great attention to detail are among his many strengths. I only wish we had not moved out of Dallas! :(

The Very Best!

Posted on July 17th, 2010

Dr. Hunt is a skilled and experienced OB GYN and a great person as well. His bedside manners are second to none. I've been going to him since 1984 and my now my daughters go to him! What can I say? He is as good as can possibly be. I can't think of one negative about him OR his staff. They are all fantastic!

Best there is!

Posted on September 29th, 2009

I only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Hunt and his staff. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and have never once left his office feeling like I had not received the best care possible. He is not only a great doctor, but also a caring person. He makes you feel as if you and your family are his number one concern. Both of my precious children were delivered by Dr. Hunt and both of my experiences were wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone!!

cream of the cream

Posted on August 17th, 2008

Dr. Hunt's first concern is for the patient. He is professional, respectful toward women, fun and positive. He is a skilled physician and wise in his judgments. He has been my OB/GYN doctor for over 24 years and I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 4th, 2016