Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene A Paul Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Eugene Paul is the best doctor that I ever had!! Him and his wonderful wife, Birdie, are caring and go out of their way to help you. The office was always clean. Dr. Paul would have his light jazz playing in the background, which was so relaxing. When they left to go to ALT, I was heartbroken and until this very day, I have not had a doctor come close in my treatment. If I could afford to see them every 3 months, it would be worth every penny. It you are in the ATL area, please do yourself a favor and choose him as your primary doctor. You won't regret it.
Dr. Paul cared for my grand aunt mary henderson for more than 20 yrs until her death. She loved him like family for his good care and the professional office that her practiced at. My mother followed in her aunt's foot steps taking Dr. Paul as her doctor until he relocated out of her area. My mother states that she has never found another doctor equal to Dr. Paul.
Dr. Eugene A Paul Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eugene A Paul Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.